Welcome to my practice.
I offer Individual Counseling and Psychotherapy for men and women and specialize in Relationship Coaching and Couples Counseling.
If you are frustrated and hurt because you realize:
• you are repeating unsatisfying relationships
• you feel "ignored", "put down, or are "not good enough"
• you have to "walk on eggshells" or fear confrontation in your relationship
then perhaps it is time to discover that you can change and begin to improve your life.
I create a safe, caring and supportive environment where it is possible to learn about yourself and discover how to live the life you want.
I see clients from Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, La Quinta and Indio and beyond the Coachella Valley.
I use Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and offer insight into why we think and act the way we do so that if that is not working for you, you can change.
In addition, I also offer child and teen counseling and family therapy.
For more information on counseling for teens and children and their families, go to www.child-teen-counseling.com.
If I can help, please call me at
Who: Not the actual narcissists but those of you who live with, work for or are related to those who have significant narcissistic traits. These traits include acting dismissive, blaming others instead of taking responsibility for their own mistakes, controlling, requiring you to “walk on eggshells,” grandiose thoughts of themselves and what they do, black and white thinking, using people and then discarding them, inability to show empathy or feelings)
When: Ongoing beginning August 12, 2020
Time: Wednesday’s 7:00-8:30 pm PDT
Where: In your own home on your own computer, Pad or Phone using video-conferencing software - no App or download required
Cost: $30 per session, payable in advance with Zelle or credit card
Limit: 10 participants
Sample content in the sessions:
- What was it like growing up with a narcissistic parent?
- How do you know your partner is a narcissist?
- What is a narcissist?
- What is a closet narcissist?
- How often is a narcissist also a borderline personality? Why is this challenging?
- What is it like to be in a relationship with a narcissist?
- How do you deal with the behaviors of a narcissist?
- What can you do to protect yourself with a narcissistic parent or partner or boss?
- What communication techniques do narcissist use to keep you off balance and/or submissive? How do you deal with these assaults on your person?
- What can you do to limit the abuse of a narcissist in the workplace?
- Is there any hope to resolve or recover from a narcissistic relationship?
If you are interested in participating, email Larry Goodman at email@example.com